diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the ‘Vishwakarma Yojana’ from the Red Fort. The Prime Minister said that this scheme will be launched next month i.e. in September on the occasion of Vishwakarma Puja. He informed that for this, an allocation of Rs 13 to 15 thousand crore will be made in the initial phase. The PM said that the government will help people with traditional skills through this scheme, in which people with traditional skills like goldsmiths, blacksmiths, barbers and tanners, masons will be included and assisted. The funds provided to laborers under PM Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana will be given directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries. For this, the applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should also be linked to the Aadhaar card.
PM Modi further said in his address that a stable government is needed, a government with an absolute majority and after a period of 30 years of uncertainty, the people of the country gave a stable government, in 2014 and 2019 Modi formed a stable government with an absolute majority. I got the courage to improve. Narendra Modi said, when you ‘form’ (formed) a strong government, Modi did ‘reform’ (improvement), bureaucracy ‘performed’ (good work) and the public joined then ‘transform’ (change) happened . There is no dearth of opportunities in the country. The country has the potential to provide best opportunities.
Table of Contents
What is PM Modi Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
Pradhanmantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Scheme 2023 The candidates who want to benefits of PM Vishwakarma Sarkari Yojana 2023, Under Vishwakarma Yojana, 6 days free training will be provided to traditional artisans and craftsmen to enhance their skills further. So peoples can begin his own business like tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, carpenters, blacksmiths, potters, confectioners and more. will be included in this. And the state government will promote self-employment among laborers. The scheme will provide training and hands–on knowledge to traditional artisans and craftsmen. This training will enhance their practical skills. With the help of skills, these laborers can start their own employment.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹10,000 to ₹10,00,000 will be provided to these beneficiaries depending on the need of the artisan to set up a small scale industry or their own business. The main objective of this scheme is to promote the spirit of self-employment among the people of the state.
PM Modi Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Overview
|Name of the Yojana
|PM Modi Vishwakarma Yojana 2023.
|Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Launch Date
|15th August 2023.
|PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Date
|17th September 2023.
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Beneficiaries
|SC/ ST/ OBC Women/ Transgender and Economic Weak Category Person.
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Budget
|₹13,000 – ₹15,000 Crore.
|All Over India.
|PM Vishwakarma Scheme Official Website
diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in PM Modi Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
Pradhanmantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023, We would like to say that Under PM Modi Vishwakarma Scheme 2023, it has been decided to encourage traditional tradesmen like tailors, basket weavers, barbers, goldsmiths, lohra, potters, confectioners, cobblers and handicrafts in urban and rural areas. Applications for this scheme will be taken online, which will be arranged by the government. On completion of the training they will also be provided with an advanced type of tool kit as per their skill and trade.
PM Modi Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Benefits
- The benefits of UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Scheme 2023 will be provided to traditional artisans and craftsmen like barber, sonar, etc.
- With the help of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, 6 days free training will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- Financial assistance will also be provided to barbers, blacksmiths, confectioners, cobblers, basket weavers and others.
- Under this scheme, more than ₹15,000 people will get employment annually.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme can apply online.
- This scheme will promote self employment and development on traditional laborers in the state.
- The products of traditional laborers will reach the urban and rural areas of the state.
- The state government will bear the cost of literacy program and training.
- Completion of the training all the yoga artisans will also be provided with an advanced type of tool kit as per their skill and trade.
PM Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- By registering under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023, only the permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh can get the benefits.
- The age of the applicant who wants to take advantage of this scheme should be more than 18 years.
- There is no educational qualification required for registration in Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
- Workers benefited in respect of tool kit from Central Government or State Government cannot avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Only one person from the applicant’s family is eligible to get the benefits under the scheme..
PM Modi Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Documents List Required
- Identity Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Residential Proof.
- Income Proof.
- Caste Certificate.
- Bank Passbook & Bank Details.
- Passport Size Photograph.
How To PM Modi Vishwakarma Yojana Online Registration Form 2023 Apply
- First of all, you need to go to the official portal of the Directorate of Industries and Promotion of Uttar Pradesh diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in PM Vikas Scheme 2023.
- On the homepage you will see the option of “Applicant Login” in the Login Section.
- After clicking new page will open in front of you and click on the option of New User Registration.
- After this Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Online Registration Form 2023 will open on your device screen.
- Enter your required details like name, father name, address and upload required documents and click on Submit Button.
- UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Online Application Form 2023 will be completed.
- Finally you need to take a printout of the Pradhanmantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Online Application Form 2023 for further use.
Useful Important Links
|Join Us on Telegram
|PM Modi Vishwakarma Yojana Registration 2023 Apply Online
|PM Modi Vishwakarma Scheme 2023 Check Status
PM Modi Vishwakarma Yojana Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q.1 What is the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2023 Start Date?
Ans. 17th September 2023.
Q.2 What is the Official Website of PM Vishwakarma Scheme 2023?
Q.3 How much PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Budget?
Ans. ₹13,000 – ₹15,000 Crore.
Q.4 What is the PM Modi Vishwakarma Scheme 2023?
Ans. Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹10,000 to ₹10,00,000 will be provided to these beneficiaries depending on the need of the artisan to set up a small scale industry or their own business. The main objective of this scheme is to promote the spirit of self-employment among the people of the state.