Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UP NHM) has released notification for the recruitment for UP Community Health Officer CHO Bharti 2022 Notification PDF, Those candidates who have done degree in nursing like B.Sc Nursing, GNM, and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or Equivalent Degree, They can apply for UPNHM CHO Recruitment 2022 for 4000 Posts, Apply Online UP NHM CHO Online Application Form Recruitment 2022 Apply Online from the official website of Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Vacancy 2022, Download notification for UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022 Staff Nurse Sarkari Result Apply Online upnrhm.gov.in Vacancy 2022
Candidates can check NHM UP CHO Eligibility, Exam Fee, Salary, UP NHM District Wise Vacancy 2022 and other details. Those Candidates are Interested and Read the NHM UP CHO Online Form Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Before Apply Online UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022 Staff Nurse Sarkari Result @ upnrhm.gov.in
UPNHM CHO Recruitment 2022 for 4000 Posts
Short Details of Notification
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UPNHM)|
|Exam Name||UPNHM CHO Recruitment|
|Job Type||Contractual Basis|
|Job Duration||04 Month|
|No of Posts||4000|
|UPNHM CHO 2022 Notification Date||21 October 2022|
|Application Start Date||Available Soon|
|UPNHM CHO Online Form 2022 Last Date||Available Soon|
|UPNHM CHO Exam Fee||Rs.0|
|UPNHM CHO Age Limit||18 – 35 Years|
|UPNHM CHO Exam Eligibility||B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing|
|Type of Question||MCQs|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
UPNHM CHO Application Fee
- General/OBC : Rs.0/-
- SC/ST : Rs.0/-
- VI/HI/OH : Rs.0/-
- No Need to Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
UP NHM CHO Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UP Government Rules.
UP NHM CHO Eligibility
- Candidates who have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University from academic year 2020 onwards shall eligible to apply.
- For clarification, the academic year refers for integration of Middle Level Health Provider (MLHP) i.e. student who will be undergoing 4th year BSc. Nursing and 2nd year Post BSc. Nursing in the year 2019-2020.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurses & Midwives in UP Nurses & Midwives Council. In case registration certificate is not available, candidates have to annex a copy of the registration slip duly self-attested with the application form.
UPNHM CHO Vacancy 2022 Total 4000 Posts
- General Category : Available Soon
- OBC Category : Available Soon
- EWS Category : Available Soon
- SC Category : Available Soon
- ST Category : Available Soon
UP NHM CHO Salary and Performance Based Incentive 2022
- Those candidates who will be selected for Community Health Officer (CHO) post through Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Vacancy 2022, They will get –
- The successful candidate shall be appointed as Community Health Officer on contractual basis at sub center level HWCs and paid Rs 20,500 (Twenty Thousand Five Hundred) per month honoraria plus up to Rs 15,000 (Fifteen Thousand) per month performance-based incentive (PBI).
- A Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 Lakh on the Non-Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- is mandatory to be submitted by the candidates at the time of joining as CHO to serve for minimum three years at Sub Health Centre level HWC in Uttar Pradesh.
UP NHM CHO Job Selection Process 2022
Applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Selection will be based on Computer based Test. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents uploaded at the time of online submission of application, when the candidate reports for document verification process (DVP), if shortlisted. No new document will be admitted at the time of DVP.
UPNHM CHO Exam Pattern 2022
Computer based Online Test will be held for duration of 2 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two sections of total 100 marks. Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) and Section-II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer knowledge with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ). Each question will carry 1 mark and there is NO NEGATIVE marking for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any inconsistency in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
UPNHM CHO Computer Based Exam Syllabus 2022
a) Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing;
b) Community Health Nursing;
c) Child Health Nursing;
d) Medical Surgical Nursing;
e) Health Education and Communication Skills & Environmental Hygiene;
f) Mental Health Nursing;
h) First Aid;
i) Basic Anatomy and Physiology;
j) Administration and Ward Management
General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer Knowledge
|Minimum Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Test|
|GENERAL(UR) / EWS||OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||SC / ST / PwD|
|Minimum 33% marks i.e. 33 Marks out of 100||Minimum 30% marks i.e. 30 Marks out of 100||Minimum 24% marks i.e. 24 Marks out of 100|
How To Apply For NHM UP CHO Online Form Recruitment 2022
Useful Important Links
|Join Us on Telegram
|Apply Online Form||Available Soon|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q.1 What is the UP NHM CHO Online Form 2022 Notification Release Date?
Ans. 21 October 2022.
Q.2 What is UPNHM CHO 2022 Exam Date?
Ans. Available Soon.
Q.3 How Many Posts will be Published in UP NRHM CHO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Total 4000 Posts Published.
Q.4 What is the Official Website For Apply UPNRHM CHO Recruitment 2022?
Q.5 What is the UPNRHM CHO Online Form 2022 Last Date?
Ans. Available Soon.